Thursday, May 22, 2014

Wanderland: Of Good Vibes and Oh My Great Music

My very first post is about my favorite event of the year, Wanderland! I can still remember the gooseybumps I had when Temper Trap started singing Sweet Disposition, and my jumping heart when Neon Trees played Animal. It was awesome.
Oh oh, I want to knoooow, Oh!
Sweet Disposition...so much feels

This year's fest is undeniably more organized, (except for the long wait for the list of artists who will be playing), from ticket selling, online announcements -- really liked their infographics, wanderland umbrellas being sold inside the event place, wanderland fan freebies, to unli liquor and ice cream from the sponsors, Globe and Nestle Drumstick, and a lot more. It took a while though for some artists to set up on the stage, I am not so sure if it has anything to with the sound system, but this has to be addressed. This was also a problem from last year's fest. We cannot afford delays, especially if you have provided us a schedule. Oh well, it really happens.

I decided to be a dapper that day. LOL
White shirt, Orange Socks (Memo), Orange Shorts (Regatta), Black Shoes (Fit Flop)


I like. Can I have this in my room?
My wander buddy, Dr. Claro
(C) to the artist. Nice art by the way.
Aztec Sando (People are People)

Mad crowd for The Royal Concept. I can't breathe!!

Cannot wait for Wanderland Camp. Please bring Of Monster and Men!

Cheers to the organizers, KarposMM and the major sponsors Globe and River Island PH for such a wonderfully wanderful event. Looking forward for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment