Sunday, August 17, 2014

Art Fest: Top 5 Best Covers of Sam Smith's Stay With Me

I cannot find any excuse for not appreciating this song a few months back. When I heard it again last week, I fell so in love that I had to check all the versions and covers. Nothing beats the original version though. Sam Smith or Samuel Frederick Smith, the other guy featured behind Disclosure's breakthrough single "Latch", has released his debut studio album, "In the Lonely Hour" in May of this year. The album's third single "Stay With Me" was an international success, peaking above the UK Singles Chart and reaching number 2 on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100. Its music video has 54 million hits on youtube. Need I say more?



As I do not get tired of listening to this song over and over again. We have picked the Top 5 Best Covers. Once is never enough yo.

5. Jacquiline Lee


4. McBeth


3. Assembly Required


2. Corey Gray


1. Leroy Sanchez


Follow me on twitterfacebook, and instagram
For email and inquiries: owelmorales@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment