Monday, July 14, 2014

Top 10 Things To Do This Week (July 14 - 20)

Why wait for the weekend if you can get a taste of good vibes starting today! My list of 10 things to do, starting with...

10. Krispy Kreme's "Buy Half Dozen Original Glazed Doughnuts for 77 pesos only"


What a perfect way to start your work week! This is happening only today. Make sure to find time to go to the nearest participating branch of Krispy Kreme. Happy 77th Birthday! Details below:

1) print or 2) take a screen shot of this voucher on your Facebook or Instagram account. For Twitter, use #JoyInABox. Present to the cashier.

Valid for two (2) boxes of six (6) doughnuts each per fan at all stores nationwide except at these stores NAIA Terminal 3, SM MOA Arena and these kiosks SM Marilao, SM Taytay, SM Marikina, BF Resorts, SM BF, The Block, Harbour Point in Subic, Sta Lucia, Robinson's Place Forum, SM Sucat, SM Annex Fairvew and BHS Cinema.

9. Step Up: All In, showing on July 16


Our favorite dance movie is back! I wonder, where are they taking us this time?

8. "Payweek" - Save Money


Most of us will get our hard earned money this week. Just in case you are completely forgetting, you also need to save.

7. Giovanni Restaurant


They are on soft opening now. They will have their launch on the 18th. I have not tried any of their main dish yet since we just had dinner when we went there. At least, I was able to stab two of their yummy pastries. Visit them at the ground floor of Manhattan Garden City in Cubao.

6. Luxury Fragrances Sale


Need I say more? I know you are already checking your budget.

5. Try Momma Brown's Chicken Parmigiana


The first time I had tried this recipe, I fell so in love with it. I have been on a hunt for the best parmigiana, only to find out, they are in Momma Brown. Visit them at the ground floor of Nodison Center, Along Marcos Highway in Marikina.

4. Weekend Red Sale at Avida Towers Centera in Mandaluyong!


That is why we have to save money. My friends and I are definitely going!

3. Rak of Aegis on July 20



Get your tickets now before it is too late! VIP (Php 1500), Orchestra (Php 1000) and Balcony (Php 800). Call/Text 0917.4584643, 891.9999 or visit ticketworld.com.ph

2. Selecta Save the Children Day



Let us extend a hand of blessings to these kids.

1. Ayala Museum and Fully Booked: How do books inspire you? 


I do not know what is in store for us in this event, but this looks so exciting. Plus my favorite band, Up Dharma Down will be there. Hope to see you!

Follow me on twitterfacebook, and instagram
For email and inquiries: owelmorales@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment