Monday, July 07, 2014

Top 10 Things To Do This Week (July 7 - 13)

End of Season Sale, Barkada Movie and TV series to watch, New Exciting Stores and Promos and many more on this week's Top 10 Things To Do!
10. Visit Bonifacio High Street for their End of Season Sale until July 13


Love to shop? Tight Budget? Saving Money? Go here.

9. Buy from Fit Flop End of Season Sale


70% off for my preferred footwear? WOW.

8. Watch Dawn of the Planet of the Apes on July 9, 2014


The first movie wasn’t bad at all. Let’s give these monkeys another try.

7. KFC Breakfast Buffet


We have not had of this for a long time from a mainstream brand. P199 only.

6. UAAP Season 77 Opening to be hosted by University of the East on July 12 at Araneta Coliseum!


This year’s theme is Unity in Excellence. I just like this logo so much. I cannot wait!

5. Cab CafĂ© now open in Cubao (The Manhattan Garden City)


Tired of the usual coffee shops around Araneta?

4. Try Snack Shack Burgers


I have tried this once, I am wanting to have another bite of their half pound! Kindly take note of the sign on the image above.

3. "THE" Amazing Aloha from Jollibee


Available only for a limited period of time. Champ burger + cheese + bacon + pineapple. Did I miss anything?

2. Watch Game of Thrones Season 4


Disclaimer: I just started watching this much talk about series 2 weeks ago (why this late? I don’t know and don't judge me. I was just not fond of set-up of wars, knights, kingdoms, royalties, etc. Now, It’s my second all-time fave series next to Breaking Bad.  Really bad ass.

1. Baskin-Robbins, need I say more?



We went here last weekend, but the line was crazy. Too bad, we had to leave early because of other commitments. We will surely brave again this place soon!

Follow me on twitter, facebook, and instagram
For email and inquiries: owelmorales@gmail.com

1 comment: